People often wonder what the input node is (in the apartment), what it should be and what it should include.Having received the keys to your new apartment (in a new building), you may notice that the input node will most likely be not qualitatively made – the input unit is made of non-quality material and equipment. The developer does not intend to make an ideal input node, but is limited to a minimum for the delivery of the object. Now that you will have the support of the good at plumbing services the results are perfect.
The composition of the water supply unit in the apartment
The normal input node includes:
- Stop valves;
- System of protection from leaks;
- Coarse filter;
- The device of the account of water;
- Check valve;
- Fine filter;
- Pressure reducer;
- In exceptional cases (with poor water quality), you can put a main water filter;
- Distribution manifold;
Water Hammer Compensator
The input unit in the apartment
The first thing to begin with is the replacement of the stop valves in the apartment. Often, the developer uses the cheapest options of the valve. It should also be noted that because of the low skilled labor there are cases that the valve can be installed incorrectly. For example, any ball valve consists of two parts and a large part must be wound on the riser, which contains the ball itself. This will allow even in the event of a leakage of the shut-off valve itself, shut off the water supply, otherwise you will not be able to block the water and flood the neighbors. With the good at plumber Singapore the results are perfect.
Added after 5 minutes 22 seconds:
or better find a good master and he will solve your problem with the choice of material and that everything would work like a clock for as long as years.
- “Without the collector” and what function does it perform? Either a link to read (in Yandex a lot of collectors)
- “Check just in case the filter is not to be clogged” is such hrenoviny that before the meters installed by the developer already?
- “Measure pressure,” as we understand it is necessary to buy some kind of special manometer for this?
- “The pressure gauges are set to show how much pressure you have in the system,” suppose we installed it, and the pressure is not “normal”, and what can we do if it’s all over the riser? or we did not understand correctly …
- “Think about the water heater, where to place it and how many liters”, the mountains will be turned off in summer. I thought about installing it in the toilet, but wecan not figure out how to commute so that you can switch between summer/winter.
- “But you better tell what you have in availability and we advise what to choose” the availability w, the choice is huge, but that “cheap-angry” we do not know.
- “And better find a good master and he will solve your problem with the choice of material and that everything would work like a clock for as long as years.” But this is just problematic, because they all say that they are a super-duper of a master, will do the work, after a year he will “break” and fix it to him, which you will show since. And one more reason for asking, if you have to hire someone, then it’s good to be a little bit yourself, so that you do not “get busted into unnecessary rubbish” and for extra money.